- Momlife is a blessing. It stretches you in every way possible, but so dang rewarding.
- When people offer to help, just say yes. Move aside feelings of guilt and just say yes.
- In this moment, a home-cooked meal is the perfect gift (Nana and Papa, we miss you—come back soon!) THANK YOU to our friends & family who have dropped off food for us. It makes such a difference at the end of the day to know there is one less thing to think about.
- Don’t wait for your pre-pregnancy clothes to fit again. Just buy bigger clothes now so that you feel confident in what you are wearing.
- Do what feels good. When you feel good, you attract more of that feeling. It sounds so simple because it is.
- This is an INTENSE season of life. Accept what comes, embrace the chaos, and be present for it all.
- What matters most: faith (in love, God, the universe…whatever you want to call it), family, friends, work...in that order. Millie comes to work with me every day and is a constant reminder of the need to prioritize.
- I am enough. You are enough. We are enough. 'Nuff said.
- You are right where you need to be.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Shout-out to my husband, Dave, and my team at Leader, Lo, Lindsay, Katie. Couldn’t do any of this without you.